Simple install script (was: test)

From: Max Froumentin <max@...>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 20:14:23 +0100
Ah good, thanks. I just wanted to send this shell script I just wrote.
Almost every time I merge, there's some error I'm not able to fix, so
I end up reinstalling everything. This script does all that for me. It
deletes the local repo and database, fetches the head from git, writes
config files, create a new database, and fill the settings table.

It's far from complete, but works for me, and I can create multiple
instances simply. It might be useful for others, so I'm sending it
here. Just set the variables at the top, run, and don't blame me if
something goes wrong :)

Max.

Attachments: