Great opportunity for young folks
Heather

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yosem Companys <companys@...>
Date: Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Subject: [liberationtech] Peace First Fellowship
To: Liberation Technologies <liberationtech@...>

    Peace First has launched new national campaign to celebrate young people
    leading change to create peaceful communities. Five amazing young people
    between the ages of 8 and 22 will each receive a $50,000 two-year
    Fellowship to recognize their peacemaking work and invest in their
    leadership. Given all of the difficult and violent news we have witnessed
    of late as a nation, the Prize offers a more promising way to view young
    people and celebrate their contributions to society.

    Winners will be chosen on these key criteria: compassion, courage, and the
    ability to engage others in creating positive change. Applications are now
    open and will be accepted through April 12. Please share this with others
    so we can tell uplifting and inspiring stories about young people. Go to
    www.peacefirst.org/prize to share the Prize with a young person you know or
    nominate them today!

--

--