Hi Folks, Dan and this program are great friends of Ushahidi software. If you are looking for a program, please do consider this one

heather

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: dan mcquillan <dan@...>
Date: Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Subject: [liberationtech] MA/MSc in Creating Social Media at Goldsmiths, University of London
To: Liberation Technologies <liberationtech@...>

hi all

apologies for any cross-posting.

it may be of interest to some to know that applications are now open
for the unique theory and practice MA/MSc in Creating Social Media at
Goldsmiths, which is now in its third year.

http://www.gold.ac.uk/pg/ma-creating-social-media/

many of the topics we cover overlap with the interests expressed on
liberationtech (& we'll be hosting a #cryptoparty next month if
anyone's in the london area). i'm also pleased to report that we are
part of the new Digital Culture Unit
http://www.gold.ac.uk/cultural-studies/ccsdigitalcultureunit/.

for those interested in knowing more, feel free to pass on my college
address: d.mcquillan@...

cheers
dan
----
Dr. Dan McQuillan
Lecturer in Creative & Social Computing, Goldsmiths, University of London
http://www.gold.ac.uk/computing/staff/d-mcquillan/
--

--
Heather Leson