HI Folks, this would be a great event to present research and learn from Human Rights experts.

Heather

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vivek Srinivasan <vivekdse@...>
Date: Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Subject: [liberationtech] Right to information & technology conference at Stanford - registration deadline
To: liberationtech@...

This is a reminder for those who are planning to present papers or projects at the conference on right to information and technology at Stanford during March 11-12 that the deadline for registering for presentations is coming up soon. January 18 will be the last day for accepting new submissions.  In case you are planning to participate but not present, you can register until March.

For more details and registration please visit: http://www.stanford.edu/group/libtech/cgi-bin/rtitech/

Thank you,

Warm regards

S. Vivek

This message was typed with a voice-to-text software that inserts unintended words at times.  I apologize if there are any that I overlooked.

--

--
Heather Leson