Hey Dan, thanks,

I should have added a note to the CAR deployment. I also agree that it is amazing. But, it is an Ushahidi staff member involved deployment. So, I try to lean towards ones that are community driven (for now to be fair as possible. )

I promise to id any of those in the future.  And, I will ask again next week. You are also most welcome to recommend candidates, including your own project. We'd like to have the deployment of the week determined with the team and community.

Again, My apologies for my oversight.

This week's deployment of the week is - Mind the News gap

Article in the Press Gazette.

Happy weekend,

Heather

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:35 AM, Dan King <dan.king@...> wrote:

RE :Any feedback on who should be the Deployment of the Week?

My humble vote goes for

http://internews-car.ushahidi.com

The deployment stands out for these reasons:

-         Good use of categories and subcategories

-         Custom map icons

-         Many reports verified

-         The deployment is part of their wider campaign, http://hdptcar.net/, which includes other streams such as Flickr photos and YouTube videos.

Regards,