Check out this great work by one of our deployers.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Morris <lcmorris@...>
Date: Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Subject: [CrisisMappers] ICT in Emergency Crowdmap Survey
To: crisismappers@...

Dear Friends,

A year on from the launch of the ICT in Conflict & Disaster Response and Peacebuilding Crowdmap and we now have over 800 entries on our map and the number is growing continually.  If you are not regularly using this resource for networking and collaboration I encourage you to look again and find out who's doing what in your area, country and around the world.  Have you thought about how you might use the information held on this map?  You could check out local initiatives in your area,  research projects in another country, or see what you can learn from another organisation working on a similar theme.

To mark our 1 year anniversary we are sending around a brief survey to assess the needs of our users.  We would appreciate if you could take two minutes to answer 10 very simple questions about this crowdmap.  Finding out your needs helps us to better improve the service and to move forward in the project.  We are keen to learn how you use this map: http://ictinemergency.polldaddy.com/s/new-survey

We look forward to your feedback and to seeing any new projects, programmes or initiatives you add to the map!

Best wishes & happy mapping,

Christine Broenner & Laura Morris

ICT in Conflict & Disaster Response and Peacebuilding Crowdmap
https://ict4peace.crowdmap.com
Please follow us on twitter for regular map updates: @ictinemergency

--

--