HI Folks, we've released new code. If you are using Crowdmap, we have finally fixed the CSV upload issue.  If you are interested in design, we have posted some specs for our next major release. Take a look and let us know what you think

Happy mapping,

Heather

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Linda Kamau <linda@...>
Date: Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Subject: [ushahidi developers] Ushahidi 2.6, Tripoli
To: developers@...

Hey all,

Our next version of the Ushahidi platform is here with us, 2.6 code-named Tripoli. As a follow up to an email by @rjmackay and myself before the code- freeze, there have been several improvements on the platform and so we request you to upgrade your deployments or grab this new version and give it a spin. As always we love feedback and in case there are any issues with upgrade or installation, hit us up on the dev chat. For any code – related issues i.e bugs/features – put them up on github issues on the Ushahidi_Web repository.

Enjoy 2.6

More -> http://blog.ushahidi.com/index.php/2012/10/23/announcing-ushahidi-2-6-tripoli/

Upcoming Development: Let us know your thoughts on 3.0 planning and the platform roadmap. Take listen to this week's Community developer call http://ushahidi.s3.amazonaws.com/audio/community_calls/community-2012-10-22.mp3

Code notes on the Ushahidi v3 (wiki) https://wiki.ushahidi.com/display/WIKI/Ushahidi+v3

Design notes (extensive) on the blog http://blog.ushahidi.com/index.php/2012/10/19/ushahidi-3-0-visual-design-mockups/

--
Regards,