for you

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Manthan Award <manthanaward@...>
Date: Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 5:42 AM
Subject: Calling NGOs for their best ICT use for Society Empowerment:: Apply now
To: Manthan Award <manthanaward@...>
Cc: Anamika Garg <anamika@...>

Dear Friends,

Greetings from Manthan Award South Asia & Asia Pacific Secretariat!

We are glad to inform that this year we have seen wonderful NGOs working in different countries for Society empowerment using Digital tools like website, Computers, Mobile Phones, Social media, Solar devices and many more instruments. It is an amazing experience of 9 years that every year we explore the best innovation in the field of ICT. We would take this opportunity to invite you to apply for this biggest ICT celebration of Digital Inclusion & do not miss the chance to be a part of this wonderful ICT fraternity.

There is no restriction on applying. You can Apply if you are an NGo working on ground for more than 6 months & using ICT for either improving your services or to empower society.

Last date of applying for nomination is 15th September 2012.

For more queries call on +91-11-26532786/87  & write us on manthanaward@....

We look forward to receive your entries soon.

--
Regards
Manthan Award Secretariat

--