From: "Patrick Meier (iRevolution)" <patrick@...>
Subject: [CrisisMappers] ICCM 2013: Deadlines approaching!
Date: October 3, 2013 2:03:58 PM GMT+03:00
To: crisismappers <crisismappers@...>
Cc: Jen Ziemke <jen@...>, Melissa Elliott <melissa.elliott@...>

Dear CrisisMappers,

If you haven't already registered for ICCM 2013, then please register here before November 1st! The agenda is publicly available here. This year's CrisisMappers conference is proudly co-hosted by UN-Habitat & Spatial Collective; Co-organized by USAID & ESRI and co-sponsored by Humanity United, Google, QCRI, ICT4Peace, USIP, Azavea, iHub and Ushahidi.

Also, we encourage you to submit an Ignite Talk proposal and/or Self-Organized Session topic by October 18th at the latest. Both the Ignite Talks and Self-Organized Sessions are absolutely integral to the conference and an excellent way for you to share your work and ideas with the broader community. In addition, since the Ignite Talks are filmed and edited by our professional video team, many of our speakers have used these videos to share their ideas even more widely. In fact, one of our speakers last year had her talk featured in the UK Guardian.

More on how to submit your talks/topics here:

To submit an Ignite Talk:

http://crisismappers.net/page/iccm-2013-ignite-talks

To submit a Self-Organized Session:

http://crisismappers.net/page/iccm-2013-self-organized-sessions

To apply for a space in the Tech & Analysis Fair:

http://crisismappers.net/page/iccm-2013-tech-analysis-fair

We very much look forward to welcoming you to Nairobi and meeting you in person! In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Melissa (cc'd) at any time.

A million thanks to this year's co-hosts, co-organizers and sponsors for bringing this community together in Africa for the first time.

With best wishes,

Patrick & Jen

--
Co-Founders & Co-Curators
The Humanitarian Technology Network

--
CrisisMappers | The Humanitarian Technology Network
http://www.CrisisMappers.net

Visit CrisisMappers at:
http://groups.google.com/group/crisismappers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CrisisMappers" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/crisismappers.