HI Folks, this might apply for you

Heather

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ilda Simao <simao@...>
Date: Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Subject: [ISOC] Now open: Community Grants Programme
To: "isoc-members-announce@..." <isoc-members-announce@...>
Cc: Projects Grants Committee <projects@...>

I apologize for cross posting

Dear Members,

The Internet Society is now accepting applications for its Community Grants Programme.

The application cycle will be open until midnight PST on 1 October 2013, (aka 0700 UTC on 2 October).

Grant notifications will be made at the end of November 2013.

ABOUT THE PROGRAMME

To learn more about the programme please visit our website at:

[English] http://www.internetsociety.org/communitygrants
[French] www.internetsociety.org/fr/subventionsŕlacommunauté
[Spanish] www.internetsociety.org/es/subvencionesalacomunidad

**Good to know**

•       The number of applications is limited to 2 per Member or Chapter.

•       At least one letter of support must be uploaded to your application.

•       Any support for your project that is more than US$500 should be validated with a support letter.

Support Letters establish your project partners’ willingness to support your initiative and their engagement toward fulfilling your project’s goals. This demonstrates increased sustainability.

HOW TO APPLY

Please click on the "Apply via ZoomGrants button" on the applications page:
http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/grants-awards/community-grants/application-process

If you are new to the Programme, we recommend that you to view the ZoomGrants applicant tutorial before starting your application: http://www.zoomgrants.com/welcome/applicantslideshow.pdf

Any questions may be sent to projects@....

Best regards,

Ilda Simao
Community Grants Coordinator
Internet Society
www.InternetSociety.org

How are our grantees making a difference?
Read our blog: http://www.internetsociety.org/blog/community-grants

--
Heather Leson
Director of Community Engagement