Hi Folks, Great research project to give some input on

Heather

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Annie Waldman <annie.waldman@...>
Date: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Subject: [CrisisMappers] Guidance for Collaboration with Traditional Humanitarian Entities
To: crisismappers@...

Hello CrisisMappers,

Andrej Verity (OCHA) and I are currently developing Guidance for Collaborating with Traditional Humanitarian Entities, in support of the Digital Humanitarian Network and other V&TC communities. This Guidance will be the reciprocal product of Guidance for Collaborating with Volunteer & Technical Communities, which was published last summer.

We have conducted several interviews with V&TCs and other humanitarian entities, and we would like to open up our research to the CrisisMappers community. If you are interested in sharing your comments, thoughts, or experiences on collaborating with V&TCs/traditional humanitarian entities, please contact me at waldman@... and I can provide you with a survey that takes roughly 20-30 minutes.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to hearing from you,

Best,

Annie Waldman

--
CrisisMappers | The Humanitarian Technology Network
http://www.CrisisMappers.net

Visit CrisisMappers at:
http://groups.google.com/group/crisismappers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CrisisMappers" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/crisismappers.

--
Heather Leson
Director of Community Engagement