Hi folks, would you be able to assist Matt with his survey for his MA?

Thanks!

Heather

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nickcresner <nickcresner@...>
Date: Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Subject: [CrisisMappers] Re: digital humanitarian survey
To: crisismappers@...

Done! Love the look of the prototype pages on the survey it looks like it could attract a lot of people to these kind of projects.

On Monday, 8 April 2013 21:26:43 UTC+1, Matt S.18383 wrote:
For my master's thesis at the Center for Civic Media, we're building a workflow to aggregate crisismaps and other online volunteering projects that respond to major crises.

We'd love for you to check out our early work and let us know if it matters: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/onlinevolunteer

If you take this (two pages of questions) survey, you'll get you a collection of 81+ ways to help in a crisis using technology at the end. And my eternal gratitude.

Feel free to share this email and the link on listservs, flyers, etc. Here's a tweet-length blurb:
Would you help a community in crisis via the internet? Do @mstem a favor and take this survey: http://bit.ly/crisisaid

thanks,
Matt

Matt Stempeck

Research Assistant

Center for Civic Media
MIT Media Lab

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

--
CrisisMappers | The Humanitarian Technology Network
http://www.CrisisMappers.net

Visit CrisisMappers at:
http://groups.google.com/group/crisismappers?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CrisisMappers" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/crisismappers?hl=en-US.

--
Heather Leson
Director of Community Engagement