Re: [ushahidi developers] praguewatch.cz questions

From: george <george@...>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:10:40 -0700
I've also been in touch with them via email - totally agree that it's
a combination of 2.0 and apps.

I intend to work on just about everything except the FB plugin for
them if we can work out the details.  The "let reporters edit their
own reports" plugin is something that I've been thinking about for
months now.

Before I get into it, is anyone currently working on any of the
following features:

- Alerts by category
- Detailed report info in map infobox
- Search reports by category (or any other parameter for that matter)
- Allow reporters to edit reports they create

george

George Chamales
Rogue Genius LLC
Phone:  718.288.7718