Max I understand what you mean. Definitely a better idea to have the report title in the bubble for single reports - makes sense.

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Max Froumentin <max@...> wrote:
Sorry, the name of the city that you're seeing on my screenshort
is specific to my install (which has places as reports),
you would normally have the title of the report, whatever it is.

Having several titles is possible, for nitems < n, too. I'll look into it.

Max.