heatherleson@...
Twitter: HeatherLeson
Blog: textontechs.com

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 9:54 PM, Donna Baranski-Walker <dbw@...> wrote:
Thank you so much!

Donna Baranski-Walker / Founder & Executive Director / Rebuilding Alliance
178 South Boulevard, San Mateo CA 94402  U.S.A.
Cell:  +1 650 440-9667,   U.S. Office: +1 650 325-4663
www.RebuildingAlliance.org

Rebuilding Alliance is a U.S. 501(c)3 nonprofit, EIN 56-2392452.  Donations are welcome.

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 6:18 PM, Angela Oduor <angela@...> wrote:
Hi folks!

Have a look below and sign up ;)

Handheld Sent,

Angela Oduor,

Begin forwarded message:

From: Donna Baranski-Walker <dbw@...>
Date: October 8, 2014 at 5:07:36 PM GMT-7
To: Angela Odour <angela@...>, Lea Park <lea@...>
Subject: Fwd: Human Rights + $1 Million — Join our Hackathon Team THIS FRIDAY

Hello Angela and Lea,
Can you help us spread the word?   The deadline is this afternoon and we're asking for an extension.
Sincerely,
Donna

To: developers@..., community@...

Are you a developer who wants to make a difference in the world?    The ‘Salesforce $1 Million Hackathon’ starts THIS FRIDAY afternoon at Moscone Center in San Francisco, and Rebuilding Alliance is inviting a team to build our Stay Human Mobile App.

Our Goal: better Crisis Mapping and breakthrough Advocacy Mapping by integrating Ushahidi and Salesforce!   Let's map what constituents want so Congress pays attention. We have 4 apps in mind.

If you're interested, please email your resume and references along with a few lines about why you want to join Rebuilding Alliance's Team. We look forward to having you on our team!

Contact:
Donna Baranski-Walker or Deepa Viswanathan - contact@... / 650 325 4663