Re: [ushahidi developers] Making a Ushahidi Farm

From: "Brian Herbert" <brian@...>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 12:48:09 +0900
Hi Gabriel,

I just pushed some of the code we use on Crowdmap Classic up to a GitHub
repo with some instructions. Check it out and let me know what you
think: https://github.com/brianherbert/Ushahidi-MHI-Module - We cannot
give official support for this as an organization but I think it could
give you a place to start with your project.

Brian Herbert