Ah ok, it looks like the WMS plugin is removing all the built in layers and breaking a few things. I'll hack around a bit and see if I can clean this up a bit

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 1:29 AM, Walter Simonazzi <walter.simonazzi@...> wrote:
Hi Robbie,

Thanks for your answer and help. I have been trying to use Seth's WMS
plugin and I can't make it work. Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing
wrong. If I send you the WMS url, could you test it in your ush
server?

http://50.56.220.59:8080/geoserver/dc2/wms?service=WMS&version=1.1.0&request=GetMap&layers=dc2:hospitalpt&styles=&bbox=390529.009500004,128563.289999999,401643.810500003,145442.260000002&width=337&height=512&srs=EPSG:19001&format=application/openlayers

and the followin, for example:

http://50.56.220.59:8080/geoserver/dc2/wms?service=WMS&version=1.1.0&request=GetMap&layers=dc2:zoning&styles=&bbox=389613.8125,125917.7265625,407881.6875,147558.5625&width=432&height=512&srs=EPSG:19001&format=application/openlayers

cheers,

Walter