Re: [ushahidi developers] starting to static check

From: Mike Dupont <jamesmikedupont@...>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 21:11:54 +0200
On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Robbie MacKay <robbie@...> wrote:
> Master is the stable branch.
Ahh i see.

> active dev is on develop
so i will take develop and continue with the checking there.
thanks,

> Not sure how pfff compares with hphp.. Both came out of Facebook.

well I will run some more checks with hphp, i have been getting into that

also want to promote my debian packaging branch
https://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/hiphop-php

--
James Michael DuPont
Saving wikipedia(tm) articles from deletion http://SpeedyDeletion.wikia.com