Master is the stable branch.
active dev is on develop

Not sure how pfff compares with hphp.. Both came out of Facebook.
The pfff code map seemed much the same as the output from the x debug profiler.. But i guess is visualizing something a little different

oh nice : https://github.com/facebook/pfff I have not seen this.

> Fixed 5 days ago:
> https://github.com/ushahidi/Ushahidi_Web/commit/aadd09e95678ad2076fb4096ef34c226eef9e33f

oh, wow, I guess i am out of date! I thought I checked the most recent
code (master), will have to check again!
Sorry for a double reporting. what branch is this in? is master not
the most recent best code?

> It'd be great to get this set up on the QA server so basic errors like this
> don't hang round long.
well i am using hiphop for php, but pfff seems that it might be lighter weight.
mike

message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

For addition or removal of addresses, we'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:
developers-owner@...