Hello Rumour,

I'm the author of the Ushahidi Android app.
If you are still having issue compiling the app, let me know. Also, could you paste short error messages and code snippets in the email or through http://pastebin.com/ so others will appreciate in helping you fix the issue.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Mike Dupont <jamesmikedupont@...> wrote:
Hi,
I am not going to even look at bitmaps of error messages any more.
please provide text.
thanks,
mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Saving wikipedia(tm) articles from deletion http://SpeedyDeletion.wikia.com
Contributor FOSM, the CC-BY-SA map of the world http://fosm.org
Mozilla Rep https://reps.mozilla.org/u/h4ck3rm1k3

message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

For addition or removal of addresses, we'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:
developers-owner@...

--
Henry!