Hi everyone,
-Juliana here...

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 2:00 AM, Jason Mule <jason.mule@...> wrote:
Hello all,

My name is Jason.

--
Kind regards
Jason Mule

tel: +254 (20) 4456182, 4456183
fax: +254(20)4456184
cel: +254 (722) 389022, (734) 330061
Westlands Office Park
Waiyaki Way, Westlands
www.mobileplanet.co.ke
NEW! semeni is a new service from Safaricom that allows you to create
a SMS group of between 4 and 10 friends, family members, workmates,
etc. and chat with them all at a go for only Ksh 10 per SMS. Go to
www.semeni.co.ke or dial *184# (free) from your phone to sign up now!
This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the
content clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Mobile Planet Limited and
its associate companies. It is confidential, private and intended for only the
addressee. Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake,
kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail immediately. Do not disclose
or use it in any way. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of
the sender unless clearly stated as those of Mobile Planet Limited. Further,
this e-mail and its contents are not intended to disclose any legally binding
intention and must not be taken as an offer, acceptance of an offer or
representation giving rise to legal obligations. Mobile Planet Limited accepts
no liability for any loss or damages howsoever incurred, or suffered, resulting
or arising, from the use of this email or its attachments. Mobile Planet
Limited does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor that it is free of
errors, viruses, interception or interference.

message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

For addition or removal of addresses, we'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:
developers-owner@...

--
Juliana Rotich