Stats Dashboard and Downloadable PDF's

From: David Kobia <david@...>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:23:00 -0500
Patrick brought up a very interesting point about a "Create Situation
Report" button within an Ushahidi deployment that would create a
downloadable PDF from the main page. I just wanted to push this
discussion into the mailing list so that we can hopefully get this
feature built in. Attached is a sample report from Kenya, along with a
mock of a simplified version of what the pdf might look like.

Since we're on the subject of stats, you guys should also look at the
Feltron Reports that have inspired many -
http://feltron.com/index.php?/content/2008_annual_report/P1/

Other Links:
- http://www.fpdf.org/
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/html2fpdf/