Re: [ushahidi developers] Fwd: OpenStreetMap.js redistribution

From: Mike Dupont <jamesmikedupont@...>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 20:23:43 +0200
HI,
I think the OSM code is GPL see the license here
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/LICENSE?rev=18108 not AGPL, and
neither of them are allowed to be included into a LGPLed project, only
LGPL is allowed to be included into AGPL and GPL.

and the header should look like this,
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html#SEC4

But the Wikipeida map layers  has moved to SlippyMap.js see this
commit  http://www.mail-archive.com/mediawiki-cvs@.../msg08963.html
//////////////////////////////////////////
OpenStreetMap javascript routines
Copyright (C) 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Tom Hughes , Grant Slater
and Christopher Schmidt from the OpenStreetMap team
http://openstreetmap.org/

This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301, USA.